Order Your MILO Today!
Jennifer Baldi, MA C.C.C./SLP
phone: (631) 675-6600
MILO’S TOYS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR FREE PLAY; FOR SAFETY REASONS, DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNDER 3 ALONE WITH MILO AND HIS KIT.
Visit MILO's blog!
The MILO kit is inspired by Howard Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences. The eight intelligences MILO addresses can be taught, nurtured and strengthened. Because MILO helps children stay focused on one task at a time, caregivers may use the child’s stronger intelligences to awaken and strengthen developing intelligences.
The Benefits for Teachers and Therapists:
• Build communication with their students
• Identify their student’s strengths
• Engages students
• Ideal tool for introducing new skills
• Creates goal oriented playtime
• Encourages parents to incorporate strategies in their routine
• MILO’s backpack makes clean-up easy and he’s portable
• Improves communication between teachers and parents